This plugin now support Multiple ICS Files!
This plugin provides a graphical interface for adding and customizing the format of how calendar events are displayed on your site. It also includes a widget for displaying events in the sidebar. There is also a calendar that you can place on your blog, which uses AJAX.
* Event list and calendar views
* Sidebar widget showing event list
* Show only current events
* Show events between certain dates
* Show X number of events, or events happening in X number of days
* Display multiple lists from multiple calendars
* Combine multiple calendars into one list or calendar view
* Date language support
* Custom date and time formatting
* Privacy mode to show times but not event information
* Can change week start day
* Cache calendar file to improve server performance
One thought on “Fetch and display events from your Google, Outlook or iCal calendar to WordPress”