How to make one?
- Pick an photo/images which taken from top of object (birdeye view), it’s better if those photo/images contain an object such as building, vihecle, creature, tree or sometin else that obiusly not part of the landscape.
- Open your photo/images with Adobe Photoshop, duplicate image in a new layer.
- Apply Gaussian Blur (Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur) to new layer . Try set mine to about 7.0
- Use the Elliptical selection tool to select a section arround the object (exp. No.1).
- Generously feather the selection. I use about 50.
- Delete the selection then deselect.
- Increase the contrast (Image>Adjustments>Brightness/Contrast…) I use about 40, depending on the image.
- To completed the works, load and run damn_we_glam action. (download the action here).