* Tested on Latest WordPress version
* 3 columns
* Widget ready
* Fixed Width
* Cross browser compatible with IE, FF, Opera, Flock & Safari
Fireworks has four optimization features to help you find the right balance between file size and visual quality. The four features are the Export Wizard, optimizing in the workspace with the Optimize Panel or applying a Preset setting from the Property inspector, and optimizing in the Image Preview panel. This article will focus on the second and fourth optimization features.
Like GIF, PNG format enables you to specify the number of colors to use in optimization. The exported file size of a PNG will usually be less than that of a GIF for the same image. It may be less than that of a JPEG for the same image too. You’ll have to test it to know for sure. PNG can support up to 32-bit color and contain transparency or an alpha channel. It uses zlib compression and some extra filters to compress the image without losing any of the image data.
This plugin now support Multiple ICS Files!
This plugin provides a graphical interface for adding and customizing the format of how calendar events are displayed on your site. It also includes a widget for displaying events in the sidebar. There is also a calendar that you can place on your blog, which uses AJAX.
* Event list and calendar views
* Sidebar widget showing event list
* Show only current events
* Show events between certain dates
* Show X number of events, or events happening in X number of days
* Display multiple lists from multiple calendars
* Combine multiple calendars into one list or calendar view
* Date language support
* Custom date and time formatting
* Privacy mode to show times but not event information
* Can change week start day
* Cache calendar file to improve server performance